Dizzy Pig® seasonings are complete seasonings and usually have all the flavor you need. However, marinades can add a whole new layer of flavors to your meals. We loved the results of this simple marinade, which gave a sweet citrusy flavor underneath that luscious Curry-ish bark!
- Stir together all wet ingredients, ginger and a couple tsps of Tsunami Spin.
- Pour over chicken and toss to cover.
- Refrigerate and let marinade 1 to several hours.
- Prepare grill for a direct fire.
- Stabilize grill with medium heat (300-350°F).
- Shake off excess marinade from chicken, and shake on Bombay Curry-ish to coat.
- Cook, turning every 10-15 minutes until chicken is well browned and tender (approx 30-45 minutes).
- Serve as is, or lightly toss in your favorite hot sauce. These were delicious with Try Me® Tiger Sauce.