While Max and Sydney were down at the local fish mongers last weekend, they picked up some beautiful whole rockfish and some pretty pink gulf shrimp.
The fish were grilled whole with a combination of Dizzy Pig Raging River seasoning and other aromatics for a fantastic tasting and moist fish. The shrimp were grilled on skewers with Tsunami Spin seasoning. It’s the simple ingredients that make this recipe extraordinary.
- 2 whole rockfish, cleaned and scaled, about 2 pounds each
- One whole lemon sliced
- ½ sweet onion sliced
- ½ tsp of fresh dill (or a couple of dill sprigs)
- 2 Tbsp of butter cut into pads
- 1 tsp of Dizzy Pig Raging River
For the Shrimp:
- 1 ½ lbs of medium/large shrimp peeled
- Dizzy Pig Tsunami Spin