Who doesn’t love sliders? These bite-size burgers are great for any gathering. Even those who aren’t usually a fan of lamb will enjoy this flavor combination. This recipe combines flavors from the Mediterranean and Middle East into a very American dish.
Cannot find harissa? Try adding a pepper jelly or cayenne to the mix.
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 2 Tbsp harissa
- 1 Tbsp Dizzy Pig Happy Nancy seasoning
Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cucumber (1 cucumber)
- 1 5.3 oz container plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 lime juice
- 1 tsp Dizzy Pig Bombay Curry seasoning
- 6 mini Brioche buns
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta cheese