Who doesn’t love sliders? These bite-size burgers are great for any gathering. Even those who aren’t usually a fan of lamb will enjoy this flavor combination. This recipe combines flavors from the Mediterranean and Middle East into a very American dish.
Cannot find harissa? Try adding a pepper jelly or cayenne to the mix.
- Heat the Big Green Egg cooker to 400°F
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground lamb, harissa, and Happy Nancy seasoning and mix well by hand
- Form the lamb into 6 patties, about palm size to fit slider buns
- Shred cucumber with a cheese grater to make half a cup, and place into towel to squeeze out excess liquid
- Make yogurt sauce: Combine cucumber, yogurt, lime juice, and Bombay Curry seasoning, mix well, cover and refrigerate
- Optional: with the remaining cucumber, remove some of the seeds, cut into thin slices, and roll each into a tight curl secured with toothpicks
- Make sliders
- Place patties on the Big Green Egg on direct heat and cook for 4 minutes on each side
- On brioche bun, stack patties, feta, yogurt sauce, and top bun
- Garnish with curled cucumber if desired