If you are a fan of Dizzy Pig Maple/Butter Crusted Salmon, this is a great way to serve it. Begin with a pound of pasta shells and two salmon fillets. Rub the salmon with oil and a generous application of Dizzy Pig Raging River seasoning.
- 1 pound of pasta shells (cooked al dente in salted water)
- Two salmon fillets
- Parsley finely chopped
- Light Cream
- Olive oil
- Dizzy Pig® Raging River seasoning
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- Rub the salmon with oil.
- Apply a generous amount of Dizzy Pig Raging River seasoning.
- Grill the salmon over hot direct heat until the exterior is well browned (a few minutes for each side)
- Melt a stick of butter in a pan. Cook over medium heat until it turns dark brown.
- Add about a half of a cup of maple syrup and turn heat off.
- Flake salmon.
- Add parsley, another good few shakes of seasoning, and a splash of light cream into the finished pasta.
- Toss to coat, add the flaked salmon, lightly toss, and serve.