A good friend, Marc who goes by “zippylip” on cooking forums, is one of the most creative cooks I know. He is a big Dizzy Pig fan, and definitely cooks from the right side of the brain. Marc comes up with the most amazing recipes using Dizzy Pig, and was generous enough to provide several recipes for us to post!
This lemon chicken pasta is a great summertime dish, it can be served hot, warm, room temperature or even cold. It’s light and fresh tasting and best of all, very easy to make.
- 1 1/2 lbs Farfalle (butterfly) pasta, cooked al dente
- 6 lemons and zest
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Hot pepper flakes
- Fresh basil
- 1/2 to 1 cup Pecorino cheese
- 1 Tbsp Dizzy Pig® Shakin’ the Tree seasoning
- 10 Boneless/Skinless Chicken thighs