This shrimp recipe is easy and quick and is perfect for an upscale appetizer or a family dinner! With the sweet and spicy chili sauce and the succulent shrimp, you really can’t go wrong! Serve this on a bed of fresh steamed rice or even with some crispy lettuce wraps and you won’t be disappointed!
- 1 dozen shrimp
- Dizzy Pig® Tsunami Spin
- Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp mirin (sub agave nectar or honey)
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- (add 1 tsp of Sriracha only if you want heat)
- Mix sauce ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Set your shrimp up on kabobs
- Coat shrimp with a nice layer of Dizzy Pig Tsunami Spin
- Glaze the shrimp with the sauce
- Grill direct on high heat a few minuts until the shrimp are pink and ready to eat!