This two part recipe is perfect for a nice family dinner. Shakin’ The Tree is great on grilled cod or another type of firm fish and really brings a fresh flavor to this dish. The potatoes that the fish are served on absorb some of the delicious juices and bring everything together wonderfully!
- 2 loins of Cod or other firm-fleshed fish
- Generous sprinkle of Dizzy Pig® Shakin’ the Tree lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 soaked plank of cedar, maple, apple, or cherry wood
- Lemon slices, for garnish
For the galette:
- 1 or 2 russet potatoes, sliced very thin
- 1 or 2 Tbsp pork fat/bacon drippings