When I think about the flavors of garlic and herbs, my taste buds always want lamb, and these lamb skewers are a simple and tasty way to cook it for a weeknight dinner. If your butcher has cubed up lamb, you’re all set, but if not, just look for some loin or shoulder and you can easily cut it yourself. I’ve used red onion and grape tomatoes on my kebabs but feel free to make them your own by adding your favorite kebab friendly vegetables.
- Eight 6” skewers, preferably flat ones soaked in water for at least an hour
- 1 lb lamb shoulder or loin, cut into bitesize cubes about 1” square
- 1-pint grape tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, leaves divided and cut into pieces about 1” square for threading on skewers
- 4 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 4 Tbsp Dizzy Pig SPG Herb seasoning