This twist on bacon wrapped scallops brings fresh, new flavors to an old classic!
Dizzy Pig Tsunami Spin
12 slices of thin sliced apple wood smoked bacon
12 sea scallops
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
1/3 cup brown sugar
3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- Dust scallops with Tsunami Spin.
- Marinade scallops in the marinade mixture.
- Place cast iron grate on grill and heat to 400°F.
- Cook the bacon to the point where the slices remain flexible.
- Pat bacon down with paper towels to get any excess grease off.
- Wrap each scallop with a slice of bacon and secure with a tooth pick.
- Place the scallops on the grill and brush with the remaining marinade.
- Cook about 3 minutes on first side, then flip and finish cooking.