We love ABT’s but hate the work. And for a crowd? Forget it! But for a number of servings for a larger group, this stretches them quite a bit. Great dish to make for holiday parties.
- Cook the bacon in a cast iron skillet until crispy.
- Seed and chop the peppers into bite size pieces.
- When the bacon is done remove from the pan, reserving the fat.
- Stir in the peppers and stir to coat with the fat and heat just until the color “sharpens,” just a minute. Place the cream cheese in a bowl and microwave to soften.
- Add Swamp Venom, or anything seasoning you like to use. Stir until smooth and spoon over the peppers in the pan.
- Sprinkle the bacon bits over the cheese. Then sprinkle with Dizzy Dust or any seasoning you like.
- Heat on the EGG (great on other cookers, including an oven) just until bubbling and serve with a plain cracker or scoops.