This delicious and easy recipe for chicken curry really brings out the flavor of Dizzy Pig’s Bombay Curry and is a great dish for introducing the exotic flavors of curry to your family!
It’s such a hit with us here that we made a video, so enjoy!
- Oil for cooking
- 2 lbs dark meat chicken cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 large or 3 small onions roughly chopped
- 6 cloves fresh garlic, finely chopped or pressed
- 4 large or 6 small potatoes cubed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1.5 quarts chicken broth
- 2.5 Tbsp Dizzy Pig® Bombay Curry-ish™ seasoning, divided
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- A couple pinches of salt