Celebrate 2017 with FIRECRACKER MEATBALL CUPCAKES!! We found a recipe for meatball cupcakes and decided to give them our own spin with a firecracker recipe. Seriously easy to make and a show stopper on the table!
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 tube of Crescent dinner rolls
- 4 green onions, sliced (green and white parts separated)
- 1/2 jalapeño, diced
- 1 tsp dried cilantro
- 1 1/2 tsp Dizzy Pig IPA Seasoning or Shakin’ the Tree seasoning***
- 1/2 Cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 Cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 chopped salted peanuts
***Or your favorite seasoning. We use IPA because it has Citra Hops, lemon peel and spices with some heat which was perfect.