Celebrate 2017 with FIRECRACKER MEATBALL CUPCAKES!! We found a recipe for meatball cupcakes and decided to give them our own spin with a firecracker recipe. Seriously easy to make and a show stopper on the table!
- Heat grill to 350-400°F, or preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix Pork, white parts of green onion, jalapeño, Dried Cilantro, and IPA Seasoning. Form into 1inch balls, should make 12 total.
- Roll crescent dough out to 8×13 rectangle, pinch together triangles, and cut into 12 squares. Press squares into muffin cups. The dough should be about 1/2 way up the sides.
- Grill meatballs for 8 mins, flip, and grill for another 8mins.
- Take meatballs off and place directly into mixture of Buffalo Sauce and Chili Sauce combo. Stir until coated.
- Place 1 meatball in each cup and pour extra sauce on top. Place muffin tin on grill and cook for 20mins or until golden on top.
- Sprinkle chopped green onions and peanuts on top and dust with dried cilantro. Serve and enjoy!!
***Or your favorite seasoning. We used IPA because it has Citra Hops, lemon peel and spices with some heat which was perfect.