These easy to make fish tacos are perfect for any size group!
- White fish fillets (Swai)
- Dizzy Pig Fajita-ish seasoning
- Citrus of choice (we used limes)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Corn Tortillas
- Your favorite cabbage based slaw mix
- Setup grill for raised direct heat, around 375°F.
- Brush fish lightly with EVOO, and coat fish with Dizzy Pig Fajita-ish.
- Slice limes into slices and place them on cooking grid.
- Lay fish fillets on lime slices.
- Cook until fish is about 145°F internal temp and begins to flake with a fork.
- Remove from grill.
- Toast corn tortillas lightly on each side. You can do this on the grill or in a pan on the stove.
- Cut fish into appropriate size pieces for your tortillas and place on tortilla.
- Top with slaw mix.