Chuck Watson is a member of the Dizzy Pig family famous for his adventurous and one of a kind recipe ideas! His Corn and Green Chilies Casserole is a crowd pleaser for sure! Fresh corn brings a vibrant flavor to this dish while the chilies, jalapeños and Shakin’ the Tree add a pop of flavor perfect for summertime picnics or winter parties.
- 12 ears fresh sweet corn cut from cob
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 4 ounces pickled jalapeños (red preferred) chopped
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (reserve 1/8 cup)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 4 tablespoon melted butter
- 1.5 teaspoons Dizzy Pig® Shakin’ the Tree
- Preheat BGE to 375°F with inverted plate setter, feet up
- Butter or Pam a disposable ½ pan.
- Mix all ingredients and pour into ½ pan.
- Sprinkle with reserved cheese and additional Shakin’ the Tree.
- Cook 35 – 40 minutes or until set.