Growing up, sweet and sour meatballs were one of Bobby’s favorite memories of the Super Bowl. His mom would make this dish at most gatherings, but would double her batch when it came to the big game. This blend of sweet with a little kick of heat are great when paired with slider buns, or enjoyed as is.
Spicy Pineapple Head is the perfect seasoning to bring both flavors together. Not a fan of the heat? Add in a can of crushed pineapple to the recipe.
- 1 24 oz bag frozen turkey meatballs (24 meatballs)
- 1 16 oz bottle sweet red chili sauce
- 1 12 oz jar grape jelly
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Dizzy Pig Spicy Pineapple Head seasoning
- Set crockpot to High
- Add sweet chili sauce, grape jelly and Spicy Pineapple Head to the crockpot and mix together
- Add meatballs and cook for 30 minutes on High, or cook for an hour on Low heat
- Garnish with sesame seeds