Sunny side up eggs have been a simple staple of every breakfast and brunch menu. We decided to kick it up a notch. With the tangy fruity flavors of Dizzy Pig Peruvian-ish seasoning, this sugar-free dish provides the perfect fuel to start your day.
- 2 Portobello mushrooms
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp Dizzy Pig Peruvian-ish seasoning
- Heat the Big Green Egg cooker to 300°F
- Scoop out the gills from each mushroom with a spoon and remove the stem
- Brush both sides of each mushroom with olive oil
- Place mushrooms on the Big Green Egg gill-side up
- Crack an egg onto each mushroom cap and sprinkle a teaspoon of Dizzy Pig seasoning over each egg
- Cook for 6 minutes until the egg starts to bubble, or until desired doneness
- Remove from heat and drizzle with hot sauce of your choice. Enjoy!