Comfort food at its finest, Game On! puts a spin on the traditional breakfast casserole. With a mimosa on the side, you just might go back to bed after breakfast!
8 white bread slices, cut into cubes
1 pound pork sausage
4 teaspoons Game On!, divided
1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar
10 large eggs
2 cups milk (do not use lowfat or nonfat)
- Brown sausage with 2 teaspoons Game On!
- Grease 9×13 baking dish
- Place bread in prepared dish
- Top bread with sausage and cheese
- Beat together eggs, milk and remaining Game On!
- Pour over sausage mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Bake casserole until puffed and center is set, about 50 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve
This dish can be prepared 1 day ahead and then left to chill.