Inspired by the best beer cheese dip tasted in Wisconsin, Bobby created his own simplified recipe using our own IPA Hop seasoning. With only one pan and less than 15 minutes of your time, you can impress your friends and family with this extra cheesy snack. For a non-alcoholic version, swap beer for root beer.
We enjoyed this creamy dip with soft pretzel bites, but feel free to switch it up with your favorite dippers.
- 1 12oz bottle Yuengling, or your favorite beer
- 2 8oz blocks softened cream cheese
- 1/3 cup Billy’s Slapp’n Sauce Mustard IPA BBQ Sauce, or sub with any mustard
- 1 Tbsp Dizzy Pig IPA Hop Seasoning
- 2 cups shredded yellow cheddar, or any cheese you like or have around
- 1 bag soft pretzels bites for dipping, optional
- 1 Tbsp chives, optional
- Sprinkle chives on top and serve while hot with your favorite bite size dipping snacks