These beyond easy crackers have become the biggest hit with us at Dizzy Pig! We can’t make a batch without the whole thing disappearing before we know it. These crackers are no cook and take just an overnight rest before they’re ready to be eaten!
- 3 sleeves of Saltine crackers
- 1 cup canola oil (do not use a different oil)
- 1 envelope dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon Dizzy Pig Swamp Venom seasoing
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dry dill weed
- 1 gallon-size resealable bag
- Empty the crackers into a gallon-size resealable bag.
- Mix canola oil and remaining ingredients to thoroughly combine.
- Pour the combined oil mixture over the crackers, seal the bag, mix gently and just let sit out on the counter overnight.
- That’s it! The next day they are ready to eat