We’re big fans of dessert and sweet things here at Dizzy Pig, and we’re always looking for inventive new ways to combine desserts with our passion – great seasonings! Well, our very own Joellen Bulgrin has knocked it out of the park with her own twist on banana rum cream pie with Bombay Curry-ish spiced crust.
Trust us, this one is a crowd pleaser!
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs from 9 (4 3/4 x 2 1/4-inch) crackers
- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp Dizzy Pig Bombay Curry-ish
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh lemon zest
- 1 cup chilled heavy cream
- 4 tsp dark rum
- 4 firm-ripe bananas