Spice up your appetizers this holiday season with Dizzy Pig Limited Release Ghost seasoning. Follow this creative recipe idea from Susan and Theresa at Indigo Farms Seafood!
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 1 small orange pepper, diced
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Limited Release Ghost
- 2 tablespoons Jam (I used strawberry)
- Nuts to top
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Wrap the outside of the cheesecake pan with 2 layers of heavy-duty foil.
- Place the ricotta, cream cheese, and goat cheese in a food processor. Pulse to mix.
- Add the sugar, egg, salt, and Limited Release Ghost and pulse a few times until well mixed.
- Stir in the peppers.
- Pour the cheese mixture into the cheesecake pan.
- Place the cheesecake pan in a roasting pan.
- Pour enough hot water in the roasting pan to come halfway up the sides of the cheesecake pan. Bake until the cheesecake is golden at the edges and the center of the cake moves slightly when the pan is gently shaken, about 45 minutes (the cake will become firm when it is cold.)
- Transfer the cake to a wire rack to cool for 1 hour.
- Refrigerate until the cheesecake is cold, at least 3 hours and up to 2 days.
- After it has cooled heat the jam with a little water and pour over top.
- Top with a few nuts
- Serve with crackers, pita chips or tortilla chips.