This grilled zucchini & squash medley is a fun and tasty way to use those zucchini and squash that are so abundant during the summer harvest season. It goes well with just about any smoked or grilled protein and can be adapted to use whatever veg you have around. Feel free to add a little more of your favorite ingredient to the dressing to make it your own.
Depending on the freshness of your produce and how long you’ve cooked it, there may be more of a liquid build up than you’d like after tossing. If that happens, just drain some of it off before you transfer it to the serving dish.
- 3 medium zucchini, split lengthwise
- 3 medium yellow squash, split lengthwise
- Olive oil
- Dizzy Pig Tsunami Spin Seasoning
- 4 scallions, sliced thinly on the bias, some greens reserved for garnish
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sriracha, optional
- 1 1/2 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed