This grilled chicken Caesar salad recipe with juicy chicken, grilled romaine hearts and creamy homemade dressing makes a quick fresh light meal for the summer.
Depending on how many hearts of romaine, chicken, and toast you grill will determine the amount of servings.
- Romaine hearts
- Chicken breast
- Dizzy Pig® Shakin’ the Tree
- Sour dough bread (sliced)
- Fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 flat anchovy fillets, drained and chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice, or to taste