I fell in love with the passion of Backyard BBQing a few years back. I decided to create this blog to share my favorite BBQ recipes and tips. Today I decided to cook burgers with a twist! So I decided to do some Fajita Burgers on the grill. These are quite easy to make and are quite tasty! Let’s get grilling shall we!
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 pound ground chicken
- ¼ cup finely chopped red, yellow and orange peppers
- ¾ of sweet onion finely chopped
- 3 garlic clove finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh ground peppers
- 2 Tbsp Dizzy Pig’s Fajita-ish seasoning
- ½ Tbsp Kosher salt
- Finely chop the onions and peppers
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients very well
- Form burger patties and place on a plate
- Place burger patties in the Freezer for 30 minutes
- Pre-heat BBQ to 375°F
- Cook the burger patties on a well oiled grate (I recommend using Grillgrates) for approximately 25 minutes at 375°F or until internal temp reaches 165°F
- Garnish your burger to taste with your favorite garnish and don’t be afraid to go outside the box and use garnishes like Salsa!