Love ABT’s but looking to switch up your flavor game?
Give DW’s BBQ’s Mexican ABTs with Dizzy Pig Fajita-ish seasonings a shot. By taking everything you love about the ABT and giving it a Mexican twist, these will sure be a hit at your next party. Definitely adding these to the appetizer rotation.
- 6 Jalapenos
- 1 can Refried beans
- Grated Cheddar cheese
- 12 strips of Bacon
- Dizzy Pig Seasonings Fajita-ish
- Halve jalapenos and scoop out the seeds.
- Fill each jalapeno with refried beans.
- Season with Fajita-ish.
- Cover with cheddar cheese.
- Wrap each ABT in one strip of bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- Season the outside with more Fajita-ish.
- Cook indirect anywhere from 250-400°F. The higher the temperature, the faster they will cook.
- Cook until bacon is crisp to your liking. Enjoy!