Even the most succulent meat needs a pick-me-up now and again. When you use Dizzy Dust All-Purpose Barbecue Seasoning, your culinary delights will soar as high as the smoke from your barbecue.
Our craft seasonings are all handcrafted in small batches and locally made in Virginia, USA.
Did you know that:
- Dizzy Dust is our flagship rub, and our best seller
- Dizzy Dust is the all-purpose BBQ seasoning that transforms ho-hum to heroic heights. It has won us numerous awards on the barbecue competition trail.
- Made up of over 20 spices, it has a simple yet complex flavor hailing from exotic spices such as pink peppercorns and smoked Morita chiles.
- Other ingredients in Dizzy Dust are demerara sugar, garlic, onion, paprika, salt, and other spices
- Dizzy Dust also comes in salt-free and coarse for those slow-roasting large cuts of meat that need a little extra loving.
If we had to describe Dizzy Dust’s flavor profile, we would say that it has a mild heat level and is pleasantly earthy. There is a perfect balance between sweet, hot and savory with a deliciously unique BBQ flavor.
Dizzy Dust is best used on:
- Pork Ribs
- Pork Shoulder
- Pulled Pork
Flavor You Can Count On
Whether you’re cooking ribs on the Big Green Egg, grilling chicken on a gas grill, or transforming the humble pork loin into an ecstatic experience, you need a rub you can count on.
For recipes using Dizzy Dust, visit our little black book of recipes.