What a great way to cook a somewhat “average” vegetable. Dizzy Pig seasonings are the perfect flavor compliment, and the browning of the breading gives it an amazing flavor and texture.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F degrees. Grease a cookie sheet, or line it with parchment paper.
- Wash zucchini, and slice them into half rounds 1/2 inch thick.
- Mix the panko, parmesan cheese, and Raging River or Shakin the Tree in a bowl, and toss to mix.
- Mix egg with splash of milk in bowl to make a thick egg wash.
- Soak a few pieces of zucchini at a time in the egg wash.
- Dredge in the panko mixture and place on the greased cookie sheet as you go along.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until brown on the outside and cooked through.
- They will be very hot, however they cool very quickly, so eat them right away!