Mad Max Rosen created yet another awesome dish. The flavors of the crab meat and the rock fish blend beautifully. Your friends will think they’re eating at a five-star restaurant!
- 1 good sized fillet of rock fish (approx. 2 pounds)
- Melted butter
- 8 oz lump crab meat
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ lemon
- Dizzy pig Tsunami Spin seasoning
- Set your Big Green Egg up indirect at 400°F.
- Take the rock fish fillet, and make a single slice down the length of the fish without cutting all the way through. Then make two horizontal slits on either side of the primary cut so that you can “open” the filet up.
- Season the fish all over with Dizzy Pig Tsunami Spin seasoning.
- In a bowl gently mix the crab, mayo, mustard, Worcestershire sauce.
- Add Tsunami Spin to taste.
- Place the crab mixture inside the ‘open’ fish.
- Take some skewers and close the fish around the crab mixture. It’s ok that some of the crab is exposed on top!
- Brush melted butter all over the fish and crab.
- Place the fish on a double layer of aluminum foil on the grate.
- ‘Bake’ in the egg for approx. 20 -30 minutes until the crab is browning on top and the fish is flaky and done all the way through.
- About halfway through the cook squeeze the juice of ½ lemon all over it.