This quick and flavor filled vinaigrette is from Dizzy Pig’s Joellen Bulgrin. It’s a tasty topping for fresh salads of all kinds. It’s easy to whip up and can be made in advance (just give it a quick whisk before serving).
- 3 Tbsp vinegar (we used balsamic, use what you like/have)
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 heaping tsp Dizzy Pig Mediterranean-ish seasoning
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bag o’ salad
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, mustard, garlic and Mediterranean-ish seasoning.
- Add the oil in a slow steady stream, whisking constantly.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.