Susan Handy knows seafood. Her grilled tentacles with Jamaican Firewalk are an awesome snack or appetizer and she recently made this on the Big Green Egg while camping. If using a stove, just make sure your pan is very hot.
- 1 lb squid tentacles
- 1 cup milk or 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2 Tablespoons Jamaican Firewalk
- Put tentacles in milk or egg
- Mix the flour and Jamaican Firewalk together
- Dust/roll in flour that has been seasoned with Jamaican Firewalk and let the egg rip, over 450°F.
- Using a small grill pan cook for a couple of minutes. They cook fast so watch them.
- Serve with fresh lemon and cocktail sauce