ONLINE ORDERS FAQs
Common Online Ordering FAQs
At the Dizzy Pig BBQ Company, we go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction, and will gladly accept orders online, via e-mail, fax, and US Postal mail. Ordering information is as follows:
- Online: Browse our online store, place items into the cart, and follow the step-by-step checkout procedure. Our online store is open 24 hours 7 days a week, and is the fastest and most convenient way to shop.
- Phone: Call us with your order. We are generally open 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST Monday through Friday, but occasionally are not available. If you get voicemail, please leave a message, and we will call you back just as soon as we can.
- E-mail: Send us an e-mail with the item(s) that you would like to order. Be sure to include your name, e-mail address, phone number, and address so we will know how to contact you. We will get back to you with order total and payment information.
We will keep you informed of your order via e-mail. When your order is placed, an e-mail is sent confirming your order. And once your order is shipped, we will send you an e-mail with a link to your tracking information.
Virginia residents are charged 2.5% sales tax for seasonings/food-related items, and 6% sales tax for Dizzy Pig wear and gear.
Here at Dizzy Pig, we are all extremely appreciative of those who have made sacrifices to serve our great country. We do grant military discounts to our armed services customers who have a military email address. We offer a discount of 5% (excluding gift certificates). Please email us with a telephone number and a good time for us to call you as we need to place this order for you manually.
We know you are eager to receive your Dizzy Pig orders. When your package ships, we will send you an e-mail notification, along with the tracking number and a direct link to your shipment.
You can change any information, including your email address (login), on the Dizzy Pig website. Just Login using the existing email address and current password on file. Please be careful as your password is case sensitive. Once logged in, click “My Account” which is located on the right side of the page. You can make any changes needed on that page.
If you cannot recall your login or password, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email or phone (703-273-3580) between 9 and 5 EST Monday through Friday, and we will be happy to assist you.
We do not ship partial orders. If an item is out of stock, we will hold your order until it can be filled. For most of our products it is rare that an item is out of stock, however delays are more common with gallon containers/bulk orders. In most cases we will contact you if there will be any significant delays.
If you have made mistakes with your order, such as specifying incorrect items or submitting duplicate orders, please call us as soon as you discover the error. We will try our best to help you rectify the problems, as long as the order has not been shipped. Since most orders are packed for shipping within 24 hours, you must act fast. Here are our procedures for order changes:
- Change: If you only need to change items and the order total will remain the same, we will modify the order for you.
- Remove items: If you had paid with either a credit card or PayPal, we will process a partial refund for your order. If you are paying by checks, we will modify your order and let you know what the new order total is.
- Add items: When you add new items to your order, the shipping costs will most likely be different. Therefore, it would be simplest for us to void the original order and for you to place a new order. However, if you don’t want to bother with all that, we’ll gladly modify your order and let you know what the new order total is (using our best estimate for shipping costs.)
- Remove duplicate order: If you had submitted duplicate orders, then we will void the offending order for you.
Remember, once an order is submitted it can only be modified by calling us. And once the order has been shipped, we cannot accommodate any change to that order.
We accept major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. These charges will show up on your credit card statement as “Dizzy Pig BBQ”. Please make sure that your billing address matches the address where your credit card statement is sent each month, or your credit card may be rejected.
We accept PayPal payments for online shopping cart orders.
We accept E-checks by using PayPal as our payment processor. These charges will show up on your statement as “PAYPAL*DIZZY PIG”.
Checks and money order are accepted for e-mail, phone, fax, and mail order. Please make checks payable to Dizzy Pig and send them to Dizzy Pig BBQ Company, 11301 Braden Drive, Manassas, VA 20109.
Yes. We take our customers’ security very seriously.
Our website is secure, fully PCI compliant, and we cannot see or access your full credit card information. Our merchant account provider, as well as the credit card companies, are constantly monitoring merchant websites to make sure they are complying, and there are costly consequences for those who don’t. Our site is also secured using SSL certificates from PositiveSSL.