Here are some ideas to use Dizzy Pig indoors …
- One pot meals. Whether it’s a stew, soup, chowder or chili. Apply to meat before browning in pan. Then add layers of flavor in stages during cooking. Our popular Chili, Nad Stew, and Chicken Curry recipes are just a few examples.
- Use on food to be pan seared, broiled, baked or roasted. Chickens, pork loin, roasts, you name it, simply season and cook. Check out our Twice Baked Potatoes, Dizzy Chicken Pot Pie and ourBlackened Fish and Chicken.
- Add to breading and batters. A tablespoon or two of Dizzy Pig in your breading or batter mix is a great way to add flavor to a breaded crust on whatever you are frying or baking. Check out ourZuchinni Crunch, and Tsunami Spin Pan Fried Chicken.
- Mix with mayo, salad dressings, sauces. Notch up the flavor of any type of liquid to be applied to your food as a condiment, sauce or marinade.
- Use as a flavoring in sausages, meatballs and meatloaf.