This delicious dish is perfect for summer evenings, and we love them after a long weekend of competing!
2 tablespoons minced garlic
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
1.5 lbs Sea Scallops
1.5 lbs Shrimp, shelled and deveined
1 tablespoon Happy Nancy
1 pound farfalle pasta, cooked
Small cherry tomatoes
3 tablespoons fresh basil (chopped)
2 tablespoons Capers
6 ounces grated parmesan cheese
Zest of half a lemon
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat cooker up to 400°F.
- Saute garlic in butter and olive oil for 2 minutes, stirring to make sure it does not burn.
- Coat the shrimp and scallops with Happy Nancy and add to the garlic.
- Add the tomatoes, basil, and pasta.
- Toss everything together and cook for 5 minutes.
- Top with capers, cheese and another dust of Happy Nancy. Season with salt and pepper to taste.